Requirements: for all Android versions, supports App2SD
Overview: See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more!
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU.
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / fault code like a scantool.
It also has:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* 0-60 timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck :))
* Customisable dashboards
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBD data overlay - a black box for you car/truck!
* Send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a roadtrip)
* Massive fault code database for allowing lookup of fault codes from many different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffce
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP sensors
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* AIDL API for connecting third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Tab
What's in this version:
Tip: Speed sensors up by enabling 'Faster Comms' in the settings!-
Bugfix for LG phones not connecting
External 10Hz GPS support
New displays & Buttons
Mode 06 & O2 support
Please note*Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app, then you'll need to enable the bluetooth bug 'workaround' in the General Preferences inside the app, this should workaround the hanging. Otherwise check for other bluetooth enabled apps and disable them, one may be conflicting!