Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: MailDroid is your IMAP Idle and POP3 replacement for the default client!
MailDroid is an ad-supported Webdav/POP3/IMAP Idle Push mail client.
Written from the ground up and and not based on the stock Android mail client.
This is the Pro version of MailDroid and contains no ads.
The pro version will contain some extra features that are not available in the ad version.
Support for the pro version is the same as for the ad version (email only and no phone).
ACTIVESYNC IS NOT SUPPORTED!
*INSTRUCTIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE USING THE AD VERSION*
1. Export your settings to your SD card (you must have version 1.70+ which has this feature) from the global preferences screen
2. Uninstall MailDroid Ad version (you don't need it anymore and can uninstall it at any point)
3. Install MailDroid Pro
4. On the accounts screen, import your settings
*ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN PRO*
1. Up/Down arrow in email to move to next or previous emails
2. Ability to set where to go after deleting an email (next/previous or back to inbox)
4. More will be coming....
What's in this version:
+ Refresh on the main screen was causing a FC
+ Body of email in certain providers was null
+ Connection management and sleep settings was refactored. You can now specify a sleep mode per account
+ Custom signature was not set correctly when clicking compose form home screen
+ Base64 error when downloading certain PDF and jpg files
+ Bunch of NPE