X-plore file manager v2.30 Apk
Size : 688 KB
Requires Android:2.1 and up
Android Market Link - Visit
Developer - Visit
v2.30 change log:
- Picasa image albums - one-click login to your Picasa web albums - browse, add, delete albums or photos, write captions
- More info: http://bit.ly/picwebal
- Improved performance of thumbnails creation
X-plore is dual-pane file explorer with tree view and root access.
* Dual-pane tree view
* Root access (on rooted devices), also allowing changes to read-only files
* Shows all internal and external memory locations
* Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
* Favorites (folders, Zips) displayable in root
* Basic media info about images, video and audio files
* Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
* Hex viewer
* Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images in folder
* Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
* Ability to clear default application handlers
* Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
* Search files in folders (also in Zip or in search results)
* View APK files as ZIP
* Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android phone or tablet.
This is a dual-pane explorer, which means that there're two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view. This offers clear orientation on where in file system you currently are, and fast switching to other location.
Currently selected folder and files are highlighed, while other folders/files have slighly darker background.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of your external memories, either be it built-in high capacity memory, external memory card, or possibly USB memory stick attached to your tablet. All these memory types are listed in main level, you don't need to search for their folders on the device.
Where it makes sense, X-plore tries to tell more about the file. This means showing thumbnails for images and video, and displaying basic media information about music files.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported is Zip) are displayed as other folders. You may open them, see contents, and do standard operations that you'd do on files - rename, delete, copy from/to, etc. You don't feel other difference from normal file system, other than operation may be slower for larger Zip files due to need of recompression.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable. You may put buttons of your desired operations here, and change ordering.
Buttons in this bar become enabled or disabled automatically depending on if it is possible to perform given operation.
Another input comes from configurable keyboard shortcuts. Many android devices are mainly controlled by touch screens, and have minimal buttons or keys. Even on such device, you may assign action to volume keys.
And on devices with full hardware keyboard, many operations may be (and are by default) assigned to various keys.
Download Or Download