REQUIRES ANDROID: 1.0 and up
Overview: Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
EXTREMELY powerful tool. Backup ALL apps, Market links, remove bloatware & MORE!
☆Over 3.5 million users, 26+ languages!
☆Needs ROOT, for Android 1.5-4.0+
☆PRO Key is available on Market!
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
☆Problem? See matrixrewriter.com/wiki
☆Scroll down for more info & VIDEOS ;-)
☆ ☆ ☆
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Also see the paid PRO key which adds EVEN MORE awesome features such as:
[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Dropbox sync
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup by e-mail
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
[✔] WAY MORE!
What's in this version:
• [PRO] New "Detach apps from Market" batch job.
• New "Clear app cache" batch job.
• New "Manage license" feature (useful to troubleshoot).
• Added support for Dalvik cache on CM7.
• Added Georgian language.
• Improved root detect & can auto-fix "su" access rights.
• Improved Dropbox code (new-gen Dropbox API): better performance & no need for credentials if Dropbox app is present.
• Improved "Extract from Nandroid backup" feature to support some "exotic" CWM backups.
• Updated translations.
1. please clear Titanium Backup data and uninstall it. (reboot the phone better)
2. install Titanium Backup and don't run.
3. install TBputcher (credits to ChelpuS)
4. Press "Activate"
Titanium Backup Pro v4.7.0.apk (3.31 MB)
TBPatcher 3.6.apk (26.58 KB)
TBPatcher.4.7.0.by.ChelpuS.apk (27.12 KB)
Tested working on SGS i9000XXJVT with patcher 3.6