Requirements: Android v2.1+
Overview: This application maximizes your device camera in the dark! Automatic adjustment of image parts to improve visibility in low light conditions.
This application maximizes your device camera in the dark! Automatic adjustment of image parts to improve visibility in low light conditions.
This is the ad-free version, try out the free version if you like. It's fully featured!
- Adjustable light multiply strength (6 levels)
- Save images by a single button press
- Control camera flash to maximize visibility
- Supports front camera if available (requires Android 2.3+)
- Can be used to create cool photos in well lighted situations also, try adjusting the light sensitivity!
Disclaimer: Because phone cameras don't involve usage of infrared, final quality of night vision is determined by your phones camera. This app takes all out of it, so it's up to the device how well you can see in the dark. You can always use this app just for creating cool looking photos.
If you have any issues with the application don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fixed orientation issues on Verizon Droid 2 (hopefully fixes some tablets also, please report how this app works on your tablet!).
- Fixed camera preview not being stopped when leaving the app running (caused camera to be in use).
- Reduced memory usage (fixes also image saving on some devices)
- Improved performance on many devices (most improvements on devices with single core processors).
- Other minor fixes.
- Thanks to all users who contacted us with the issues. We try our best to improve our apps!
Less description »
Latest version: 1.1.3 (for Android version 2.1 and higher)