Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: A simple yet customizable clock widget with colorful semi-transparent background
- Minimalistic style
- Colorful semi-transparent background (You have the complete control of the color, transparency, and even the roundness of the rounded edges / corners)
- Customizable text size, fatness, and color
- Customizable time and date formats
- Live preview of the customized clock in the setting screen
- Possibility to have more than one Nice Simple Clock widgets on the home screen, each with its own customization settings
- Ability to launch any user-selected application (e.g. alarm clock) upon a click on the widget
- Different widget sizes support
- Battery-friendly design
How to use:
To use this widget, just long press (i.e. tap and hold) on any empty space on your home screen, then select "Widgets", then choose one of the "Nice Simple Clock Widget" items.
1x2, 1x3, 1x4, and 2x4 are the different sizes you can have for this clock widget. You can add more than one "Nice Simple Clock Widget" to your home screen and each of them can have its own unique appearance settings. To open the setting screen, just tap the widget, and the setting screen for that widget will open.
*NOTE* If the time does not update properly, please exclude this widget from any task killer app that you might be using. You can also try to remove this widget from your homescreen and add it back again, and see if it solves the problem. If not, as I cannot reply to the reviews / comments on the Android market and follow up, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I shall try my best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can also leave me a message on my blog (http://www.nullium.com). Thanks.
- Fixed an issue that made the color picker dialogs too small on some Android 3.0 and 3.1 devices
- New feature: Option for setting the horizontal position of the whole clock (under "Other Settings")
- Grouped the time and the am/pm text so that they are centered together
- Fixed an error which happened when a link was opened directly from the readme
- Made some minor changes to some of the user interface items
- Updated the readme with links to the Twitter and Facebook page