Market Unlocker v3.1.4 Apk
Size : 476 KB
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Android Market Link - Visit
Developer - Visit
v3.1.4 change log:
- Added more providers
- Improved app launch performance
- For pro version: improved proxy check both Market and Appstore (if involve Amazon appstore was checked)
Market Unlocker lets you access paid or restricted apps in Android Market 2.x and 3.x and Amazon Appstore in one click. It's safe, stable, simple and free.
For some apps are just enabled for some specific countries and not available to the other countries,so it is very difficult to download many high quality software. Market Unlocker lets you access paid apps from countries where paid apps are not yet available.
***Get Root permission
***Have installed Android market
***Have installed Amazon appstore (optional)
***Change provider in one click
***Change provider automatically on boot or switch to flightmode
***Proxy support for market 3.x. It support HTTP, Socks4, Socks5 proxy and user authentication.
***Support Amazon Appstore outside USA.
It is not permanent, will be original after reboot or flight mode! So if you want to back to default market,just reboot or reset flight mode, but you can check "Auto Unlock" to fake it again automatically.
+++++ IMPORTANT UPDATE +++++
You can keep proxy disabled for your market 2.x, only check "Market Unlocker" to enable the function.
To work with new market 3.x,
1. Configure a USA (surely you can use other countries ip if they also support to show paid/restriced apps) proxy server and fill into market unlocker.
2. Enable proxy
3. Choose provider (optional. by default verizon is selected)
4. Check "Market Unlocker" to enable function.
That's all. Open Android market again, paid apps now are back to you. Good luck!
+++++ New update since version 3.0.8 +++++
Amazon Appstore is supported.
Basically Amazon appstore does not allow users to buy paid apps from outside USA, even if users have been registered use US credit card and US address.
Market Unlocker can also set a USA proxy for Amazon appstore to help you buy daily free apps as well as paid apps.
To achieve this:
First install Appstore app, otherwise the function checkbox will not be visible.
1. Go to Proxy tab
2. Configure Proxy Type, Proxy Host, Proxy Port. Please make sure you're using an effect USA proxy server first.
3. Check "Involve Amazon Appstore" button
4. Enable "Enable Proxy" to "ON"
Then open Appstore again, it should now work for you.
Note: There's no need to enable "Enable Unlocker" for Amazon Appstore.
Download Or Download