Requirements: Android 1.5+, Rooted devices
Overview: This is the paid version, with no ads and unlimited dictionaries - try the free version first and make sure you like everything before purchasing!
GoldenDict is a multi-format dictionary program with reach formatting, colors, images and sounds. It fully supports a lot of popular dictionary formats. You can now carry all the dictionaries you want together with you on your Android device!
* Lingoes .LD2 files
* Babylon .BGL files
* ABBYY Lingvo .LSD, .DSL, .LSA and .DAT files
* StarDict files
* Dictd files
* Hunspell .AFF/.DIC morphology files
Just copy those files on your SD card, in the GoldenDict directory!
* All content is shown in full formatting, with images and sounds. We don't compromise on quality.
* It's fast. It flies when you have a dozen of dictionaries, and can handle hundreds of dictionaries simultaneously fairly well, too.
* The program will understand your typing no matter how you do it - forget about diacritics, case or punctuation!
* In-program popup mode is supported. Configure your e-book reader to use "ColorDict 3" as your dictionary interface, and GoldenDict will pop up.
* Translating from clipboard is easy - just press and hold "Search" button on your device!
This is a full, paid version. It has no ads and can support an unlimited amount of dictionaries!
What's in this version:
1.2.1: Fix licensing problem on Nook Touch.
1.2.0: An option to disable zoom controls added. License checking has been completely reworked - continuous offline use should now be possible.
1.1.6: An additional directory for dictionary files can now be specified.
1.1.5: Ability to switch between recently used language pairs added.
1. Install GoldenDict v1.2.1 and don't run.
2. Install GoldenDictPatcher (Thanks to Chelpa)
3. Run the Dict Patcher you need Root your phone, long press GoldenDict, choose Lucky Google Market Patch