Requirements: Android OS 2.2+
Overview: Enhanced Email is a fully featured but lightweight fast E-Mail client offering support for multiple Exchange/POP/IMAP accounts all in one single app.
It integrates with your existing native Contacts & Calendar apps rather than tacking on bloatware.
Enhanced Email is HALF the price of the competition! You'll quickly see this is the e-mail application that can replace ALL others on your phone. Enhanced Email is quickly becoming the app for blackberry users moving to Android or corporate users wanting a faster email solution.
* Exchange 2003/2007/2010 SP1 (Activesync only, not Exchange WebServices)
* Zimbra Collaboration Server
* Novell Groupwise Server (Activesync must be running)
* IceWarp Server
* Just about every POP/IMAP server you can think of
* Android 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5
* Android 3.0/3.0.1/3.1/3.2
Other Android apps we have support for:
* Executive Assistant (Be sure and check this app out)
Key features included:
* Full E-Mail search including message text!
* No pin-lock requirement (Exchange)
* Combined Inbox view aggregates mail for all mailboxes into a single location!
* Full HTML inbound/outbound
* PUSH for Mail/Contacts/Calendar --> Exchange only <--
* Ability to sync "ALL" E-mail option (Exchange)
* Unread E-Mail widget
* Allow client certificate selection (Exchange)
* Save any attachment to sdcard
* Use volume controls to increase/decrease font size when viewing a message
* "Select All" messages menu option in mailbox menu
* Ability to hide/unhide folders from view (Exchange)
* Ability to toggle sync for individual folders/sub-folders (Exchange)
* Lots of customizable account options
* Customizable account colors for each account
* Add ability to move single and multiple messages (Exchange/IMAP)
* Shortcut keys to make life easier for people switching from BB
* Ability to select/copy text!
* "Empty Trash" option makes emptying your trash folder 100 times easier/faster
What's in this version:
Fix for FC in v1.31
Fixed issues getting into Account Settings
Notification posted when you send a message. Remains if failure occurs with sending or is cleared if successful
Change outgoing font color + size
Fixed issue where custom outgoing font was not being applied to reply/forward headers
Bug fixes for notification icons disappearing
Ability to sync sub-folders for IMAP accounts!
Customize theme settings (Account Settings->Theme Settings)