Transform your voice with DroidVox and let your voice sound like famous robots! DroidVox is a voice recorder and voice changing app for Android phones using vocoder technology.
Use the live mode or record your voice with your phone's built-in microphone to sound like a robot. Choose among 8 different voice models and modify each effect using the X-Y control field for changing pitch and modulation in real-time.
Hear your voice transformed in real-time with headphones or through the phone speaker. Or simply record your voice and play back your altered voice instantly.
Save your recording as a ringtone and send it via email or share it directly on facebook* or SoundCloud.(beta feature)
Get it now and become an Android instantly!
- 8 voice models: Pitch Shift, Cylon, Dalek, Singing Robot, Vader, HAL, Stephen, Prophet
- X-Y control field for modifying pitch and modulation
- 3 different modes: real-time, parrot and recording
- Real-time mode (with headphones)
- Voice recording
- Save and email your creations as WAV files
- Share your results directly on facebook* or SoundCloud
- Save your transformed voice as ringtone
- Pitch shifter
- Vocoder with real-time FFT spectral analysis
- OpenSL disabled for Samsung GALAXY S II per default
- Xoom multitouch crash fixed
- Layout bug for tablets fixed
- Bugfix for crashes on CPUs with no Neon support (Tegra 2)
- Performance optimizations
Latest version: 1.0.3 (for Android version 2.1 and higher, supports App2SD)