Overview: Call Reminder Notes, attach Reminder Notes to Contacts, be reminded during call.
With Call Reminder Notes you can create and assign a Reminder Note to one or more of your Contacts.
Reminder Notes are shown on screen during call (incall and outcall), allowing you to access relevant information at the right moment, when you actually speak over the phone with a person.
After Call features pack gives you advanced options to effectively organize your after call activity: add Reminders, Google Tasks and Calendar Events.
App is available in the following languages:
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Korean, Japanese and Traditional Chinese
• Create a Reminder Note and assign it to one or more Address Book Contacts, Reminder will be shown on the screen during call
• Reminder Note is automatically Deactivated after talking to the assigned Contact(s)
• Reminder Note can be set to remain Active even if you cancel/reject a call
• Assign a Callback Alarm to a Reminder Note, to make sure the reminder is shown by a certain date
• Edit Reminder by tapping the Reminder in Manage Reminders
• "Always ON" Feature allows you to assign a sticky reminder to a User which will be shown on the screen each time - however you can deactivate it manually
• Call The Person directly from Manage Reminder Screen by Long Tap on the person name
After Call Features
• Turn After Call features ON/OFF from Settings Screen
• Assign Reminder, even if the number is not in your Phone Book
• Create Calendar Events on your default phone Calendar
• Create Google Tasks directly on your Google Account